- Hightech: stereo with CD; speakers at pool house; 3.5mm stereo headphone plug cable to connect iPhone/Pad/Pod and Android smart devices to play your own music through the system.
- 'Wayang Kulit' Media and Meditation Bale : TV with international channels, movies, news, cartoons, sports, radio channels, DVD/CD, surround sound system.
- The White Elephant Bale - Lounge, deck with day bed, bathroom with shower-over-bath opening to deck
- Free internet connection (WiFi) in all buildings, poolside and most of the garden
- Tropical parkland gardens – 2,200sqm of lush tropical gardens.
- Private off-street parking
If you believe the place you stay should reflect the living culture you are coming to explore, then Jendela di Bali will resonate with you. This is not the tourist Bali, this is Bali as it was. Dare entering an authentic Villa. Imagine a unique property along a jungle gorge, at the top of one of Bali's rare, high caste sacred villages. Nearby, rice fields create a patchwork of verdant green and gold. With a tasteful blend of traditional Bali and Java colonial styles, Jendela di Bali offers a sense of place and spirit that sets it apart.
Located in the foothills of Ubud, you will be able to visit the organic cafes of the area, walk through the vibrant green rice paddies, experience the sacred temples and witness the artisanal craftsmen at work. Whatever your desire while in Central Bali, the location and services of Villa Jendela will assuredly provide you with the perfect place to serve as a home base.
Villa Jendela di Bali is a romantic two bedroom unlike all the Villas you hmay have seen. The luxury property is comprised of multiple bales and living pavilions, including ones for lounging and dining, meditation and media entertainment. The bedrooms reside in two separate structures for maximum seclusion and privacy, all set in the tropical gardens perched on the edge of a jungle gorge. Both bedrooms offer nice views of the surrounding flora and fauna, all the while featuring king-size and queen-size beds, flat screen TVs, seating areas and en-suite bathrooms. The bathing areas are situated in indoor/outdoor spaces, each with spacious soaking tubs and windows that open up completely as to let in the fresh aromas and cool breezes.
The volcanic stone wet edge pool is a favorite spot to relish in the natural environment and enjoy a libation or two. Bordered by reclining chairs, hammocks and other lounge areas, Villa Jendela di Bali provides you and your fellow travelers with ample space to spread out amongst its spacious grounds.
The Villa is fully serviced with highly trained professionals including one Villa Manager, housekeepers, butler, gardener and security guards.